THE TRUSTWORTHY FEATURES
SECOM Smart Security line-ups all have proven record that offers the best of best in order to help you with your business.
PIR Camera (Image Sensor)
(DEVICE MODEL : VST-862P-IL)
The Image Sensor is a PIR motion detector with a built-in camera. The sensor is designed to take motion-activated images to provide additional information for alarm events, disarms, and other events of interest. The Image Sensor can be configured to capture images unrelated to security events (alarms) to allow you to capture events that are important to you, but may not require a response from emergency services.
Create/edit an Image Sensor rule
Image Sensor rules are used to specify when the Image Sensor captures images and who is notified. Depending on the customer's service package, there are some premade Image Sensor rules (i.e., Capture Images during alarms) that can only be edited.
To create an Image Sensor rule using the Customer Website
- Log into the Customer Website
- Click Automation
- Click Rules
- Click + Add New Rule
- Click Image Sensor Rule
- Click to select either of the following:
- 6.1 + Daily View to capture and automatically upload the first motion event detected during the specified timeframe.
- 6.2 + Activity Alert to capture and automatically upload images of the first motion events after your specified period of inactivity.
- Name the new rule
- Configure the rule to the desired settings
- To add notification recipients, click + Add Recipient
- Click to select the desired recipients from the Address Book or add an unlisted recipient by clicking + New
- Click Close
- Verify the rule is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save